Doctor of Physical Therapy
I graduated with my Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in 2006 from MGH Institute of Health Professions, an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. After completing an internship at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, I moved to Boulder where I have worked with people who have neurological and orthopedic impairments in both an acute care and out patient setting. My strengths include but are not limited to the following: Low Back, Ankle Sprains, Foot Pain, Knee Injuries, Chronic Pain, Balance & Vestibular Disorders, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Brain Injury & Concussion and Spinal Cord Injury.. I'm LSVT BIG certified for treatment of individuals with Parkinson's Disease. I’ve completed Functional Dry Needling (Level 1). I am comfortable treating individuals with all levels of cognition, participation and mobility.
- Custom foot orthotics available for first pair $175 (+ the cost of evaluation, fitting, etc which is established on a case by case basis and is time dependent). Additional pair: $125. Cash or check only for orthotics, sorry no credit cards.
- I am currently sharing space at Koa Fit in Boulder, CO (28th & Pearl St in the Whole Foods parking lot). Evaluations and treatments will be done in a private treatment room and all HIPPA standards apply. I am also available to see patients in other settings outside of Koa Fit.
- All appointments are cash pay and payment is due at the time of service. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. You can contact me via email, phone or text at any time of day to cancel your appointment. Failure to do so will result in being charged fully for your appointment. Check, cash or credit card accepted.
- Documentation, diagnosis codes & physical therapy practice codes can be provided for you to submit to your insurance independently.
- There is currently no wait time for appointments. No referrals required.
- Paper work & registration are quick and simple and can be done prior to your first appointment.
- Fully licensed in the state of Colorado & carry malpractice insurance.
- Pricing: $100 for 60 minute initial evaluation, $85 for 45 minute follow up. Prices subject to change and will be discussed on a case by case basis. Longer and shorter follow up treatment times are possible in needed and price will be discussed prior to start of appointment.
Please contact me regarding scheduling & pricing: email@example.com Emails will be returned in less than one business day.